Seminar: The Truth About Calories (updated!)
Are all calories are alike? What are three major metabolic energy pathways? Which of them support optimal health and which ones hinder it?
A common misconception about calories is that “if you don’t burn them, you store them”. This is wrong in so many ways! Not getting the correct information means that you actually interfere with your weight-loss goals and, in some cases, even cause damage to your health.
This is a completely updated version of our March 22 presentation.
Come to this seminar and learn:
- Which diets work, which ones don’t and which ones can cause harm.
- How to effortlessly lose weight, with or without exercise.
- Key changes to your diet that will show health benefits in as little as three days!
- A better way of thinking about food, diet, and health in general.
If your goal is to lose weight, then this knowledge will enable you to do so more easily and to keep it off permanently.
WHAT TO BRING:
A notebook and pen/pencil.
DATE & TIME
- 6:30 ~ 6:55 pm - Register and settle in
- 7:00 ~ 8:30 pm - Presentation
- Doors close at 7:00 pm sharp. Please, don't be late!
- 8:30 ~ Q & A and socialising
- RSVPed Members, arriving before 7:00 pm: $ 5.00
- Latecomers (after 7:00 pm): $20.00 (subject to available space)
- Non-members: $20.00 (subject to available space)
- Bringing a friend? Have them RSVP to be eligible for the $5.00 rate.
REGISTRATION & CANCELATIONS
Event held in 2445