The Post-Modern Lifestyle Project (herein “PMLP”) is a research and educational organisation operated by Stephen M Brown in the Province of Ontario, Canada.
PMLP serves its Community Members by providing websites, forums, chat rooms, health and nutritional tracking tools, and other community services (herein the “Platform”) and produces or sponsors the production of publications, seminars, audio recordings and video recordings (herein the “Content”) available to its Members and to the general public.
This Acceptable Use Policy (AUP) governs your use of the PMLP Platform.
Your contributions, in the form of forum topics, replies, comments or any other files or materials you post or upload are subject to this AUP.
Abiding by this AUP is a condition of your continued use of any of the PMLP Platform, regardless of your status as a Member.
You agree to:
- Maintain accurate contact information on your Account Page.
- Understand and abide by the terms of our Community Guidelines.
- Understand and abide by all of the PMLP legal documents.
You agree not to:
- Impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
- Abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights of others.
- Post or upload any misleading, deceptive, false, defamatory or libelous content.
- Post content to incite hatred on the basis of race, politics, religion, gender, nationality, sexuality or other personal characteristics.
- Transmit profane, defamatory, obscene or indecent content.
- Conduct any illegal activity or solicit the performance of any illegal activity.
- Contribute any text or other material that infringes on copyright or any other intellectual property rights.
- Post email addresses, telephone numbers or any other personally identifiable information.
- Collect or store personal information on PMLP guests and members.
Revised on 2019-12-04 08:10