The Post-Modern Lifestyle Project (“PMLP”) is a research and educational project operated by Stephen M Brown in the Province of Ontario, Canada.
PMLP provides websites, forums, chat rooms, health and nutritional tracking tools, and other services (collectively the “Platform”) and produces or sponsors the production of publications, seminars, audio recordings and video recordings (the “Content”) available to its community (the “Members”) and to the general public.
The Content is contributed by Members, guest contributors, and staff (collectively the “Content Providers”).
This Acceptable Use Policy (AUP) governs your use of the PMLP Platform.
Your contributions, in the form of forum topics, replies, comments, or any other files or materials that you post or upload, are subject to this AUP.
You agree to:
- Maintain accurate contact information on your Account Page.
- Understand and abide by the terms of our Community Guidelines.
- Understand and agree with our Disclaimer.
- Abide by any advisements from our Moderators and Administrative Staff.
You agree not to:
- Impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
- Abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights of others.
- Post or upload any misleading, deceptive, false, defamatory or libelous content.
- Post content to incite hatred on the basis of race, politics, religion, gender, nationality, sexuality or other personal characteristics.
- Transmit profane, defamatory, obscene or indecent content.
- Conduct any illegal activity or solicit the performance of any illegal activity.
- Contribute any text or other material that infringes on copyright or any other intellectual property rights.
- Post email addresses, telephone numbers or any other personally identifiable information.
- Collect or store personal information on PMLP guests and members.
Abiding by this AUP is a condition of your continued use of any of the PMLP Platform, regardless of your status as a Member.
Revised on 2020-06-12 08:36