Our aim is to provide a safe environment where community members and guests are polite, friendly and helpful to each other. As such, this Acceptable Use Policy (AUP) governs your use of the Post-Modern Lifestyle Project websites.
Your contributions, in the form of forum topics, replies, comments or any other files or materials you post or upload are subject to this AUP.
Abiding by this AUP is a condition of your continued use of any of the PMLP websites, regardless of your status as a member.
You agree to:
- Maintain accurate contact information on your Account Page.
- Understand and abide by all of the PMLP legal documents.
You agree not to:
- Impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
- Abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights of others.
- Post or upload any misleading, deceptive, false, defamatory or libelous content.
- Post content to incite hatred on the basis of race, politics, religion, gender, nationality, sexuality or other personal characteristics.
- Transmit profane, defamatory, obscene or indecent content.
- Conduct any illegal activity or solicit the performance of any illegal activity.
- Contribute any text or other material that infringes on copyright or any other intellectual property rights.
- Engage in spam-like behaviour, such as posting duplicate content in multiple forums or comment boxes.
- Advertise or offer to sell any goods or services without the express permission of PMLP to do so.
- Post off-topic or irrelevant contributions not in keeping with current topics or themes.
- Post email addresses, telephone numbers or any other personally identifiable information.
- Collect or store personal information on PMLP guests and members.
Revised on 2019-06-14 07:42