The Post-Modern Lifestyle Project (“PMLP”) is a research and educational project operated by Stephen M Brown in the Province of Ontario, Canada.
PMLP provides websites, forums, chat rooms, health and nutritional tracking tools, and other services (collectively the “Platform”) and produces or sponsors the production of publications, seminars, audio recordings and video recordings (the “Content”) available to its community (the “Members”) and to the general public.
The Content is contributed by Members, guest contributors, and staff (collectively the “Content Providers”).
Some of the Content has been contributed by outside sources. Such Content includes, but is not limited to, scholarly papers, articles, file uploads, graphics or video, news or journal submissions, blog entries or comments posted in connection to any of the above.
Before making Content submissions to the Platform, please read and understand the following:
- By submitting Content of any kind to the Platform, you certify that you have the right to do so under copyright and other Intellectual Property laws.
- As a Content provider you retain copyright ownership of any Content you submit.
- By submitting Content to the Platform, you grant a license to PMLP for unlimited use of such Content.
- Submitted Content may be used by PMLP, or licensed for use by third parties, without restriction.
- You agree to abide by and be governed by the Acceptable Use Policy and the Community Guidelines.
- Nothing contained in these terms constitutes an express or implied waiver of any rights, remedies or defenses of PMLP, all of which are expressly reserved.
If you do not agree to these terms, DO NOT SUBMIT ANY CONTENT TO THE PMLP PLATFORM.
Revised on 2020-08-12 11:41