The Post-Modern Lifestyle Project (herein “PMLP”) is a research and educational organisation operated by Stephen M Brown in the Province of Ontario, Canada.
PMLP serves its Community Members by providing websites, forums, chat rooms, health and nutritional tracking tools, and other community services (herein the “Platform”) and produces or sponsors the production of publications, seminars, audio recordings and video recordings (herein the “Content”) available to its Members and to the general public.
Some of the Content has been contributed by outside sources. This Content may be in the form of scholarly papers, articles, blog submissions, forum postings or comments.
We welcome such submissions, as it adds to the richness of our knowledge base and Community. Before making any submissions to this website, please read and understand the following:
- By submitting Content of any kind to the PMLP websites, you certify that you have the right to do so under copyright and other Intellectual Property laws.
- While you retain copyright ownership to Content you submit, you grant a license to PMLP for unlimited use of such Content. Such Content includes, but is not limited to, scholarly papers, articles, file uploads, graphics or video, news or journal submissions, blog entries or comments posted in connection to any of the above.
- Submitted Content may be used, without restriction, in electronic publications, including any PMLP websites, RSS syndication, and other digital distribution media such as DVD. It may also be used in print publications such as training materials, journals and textbooks.
- You agree to abide by and be governed by the Acceptable Use Policy and the Community Guidelines.
- Nothing contained in these terms constitutes an express or implied waiver of any rights, remedies or defenses of PMLP, all of which are expressly reserved.
If you do not agree to these terms, DO NOT SUBMIT ANY CONTENT TO THIS OR ANY OTHER PMLP WEBSITE.