This is an relatively informal meetup where we will explore all aspects of ketogenic diets and low-carbohydrate regimens in general. Some of the questions we’ll explore are:
- What is the ketogenic diet and how does it differ from other diets?
- What’s the science behind it?
- Are there any health benefits?
- Are there any risks or dangers? If so, how do we avoid them?
- What kind of foods should I eat or avoid?
- Is it possible or even advisable to go ketogenic for life?
- Is the ketogenic diet applicable (or even possible) for vegans or vegetarians?
If you want to share your successes and failures with your own ketogenic diet or health issues you’ve encountered, this is a good opportunity tell your story and get some constructive feedback.
WHAT TO BRING:
A notebook, pen and your enthusiasm. 🙂